Re: [scrumdevelopment] agile 2008 Twitter coverage

  • Cory Foy
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1, 2008
      David H. wrote:
      > Has anyone of you been to the conference Hotel? If so, you would not
      > happen to know whether there is WiFi coverage in the rooms? As I am
      > flying in from the UK it would not be advisable for me to use my 3G as
      > uplink, but I would like to cover the tracks I go to via twitter.

      The Club level rooms come with complimentary WiFi. If you reserved under
      the conference rate, that may come with WiFi, though if memory serves me
      correctly, it didn't in D.C.

      I'm sure there will be WiFi in the meeting areas - that's usually pretty
      standard. Power is usually the more challenging option. ;)

      --
      Cory Foy
      http://www.cornetdesign.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 2, 2008
        On Fri, Aug 1, 2008 at 9:23 PM, Cory Foy <usergroup@...> wrote:
        > David H. wrote:
        >> Has anyone of you been to the conference Hotel? If so, you would not
        >> happen to know whether there is WiFi coverage in the rooms? As I am
        >> flying in from the UK it would not be advisable for me to use my 3G as
        >> uplink, but I would like to cover the tracks I go to via twitter.
        >
        > The Club level rooms come with complimentary WiFi. If you reserved under
        > the conference rate, that may come with WiFi, though if memory serves me
        > correctly, it didn't in D.C.
        >
        > I'm sure there will be WiFi in the meeting areas - that's usually pretty
        > standard. Power is usually the more challenging option. ;)
        >\
        Thanks I setup an exclusive account. If you want the login,. let me know\
        -d

        benefit and harm." - Sun Tzu