agile 2008 Twitter coverage

  • David H.
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 31, 2008
      Hello all.

      Has anyone of you been to the conference Hotel? If so, you would not
      happen to know whether there is WiFi coverage in the rooms? As I am
      flying in from the UK it would not be advisable for me to use my 3G as
      uplink, but I would like to cover the tracks I go to via twitter.

      Thank you

      -d

      benefit and harm." - Sun Tzu
    • Cory Foy
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 1, 2008
        David H. wrote:
        > Has anyone of you been to the conference Hotel? If so, you would not
        > happen to know whether there is WiFi coverage in the rooms? As I am
        > flying in from the UK it would not be advisable for me to use my 3G as
        > uplink, but I would like to cover the tracks I go to via twitter.

        The Club level rooms come with complimentary WiFi. If you reserved under
        the conference rate, that may come with WiFi, though if memory serves me
        correctly, it didn't in D.C.

        I'm sure there will be WiFi in the meeting areas - that's usually pretty
        standard. Power is usually the more challenging option. ;)

        --
        Cory Foy
        http://www.cornetdesign.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 2, 2008
          On Fri, Aug 1, 2008 at 9:23 PM, Cory Foy <usergroup@...> wrote:
          > David H. wrote:
          >> Has anyone of you been to the conference Hotel? If so, you would not
          >> happen to know whether there is WiFi coverage in the rooms? As I am
          >> flying in from the UK it would not be advisable for me to use my 3G as
          >> uplink, but I would like to cover the tracks I go to via twitter.
          >
          > The Club level rooms come with complimentary WiFi. If you reserved under
          > the conference rate, that may come with WiFi, though if memory serves me
          > correctly, it didn't in D.C.
          >
          > I'm sure there will be WiFi in the meeting areas - that's usually pretty
          > standard. Power is usually the more challenging option. ;)
          >\
          Thanks I setup an exclusive account. If you want the login,. let me know\
          -d

          benefit and harm." - Sun Tzu