Conference Survival Tips

  • Mike Vizdos
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2008
      Hi all,

      I will not be attending "the conference" next week (but I should be in
      Stockholm -- working on that right now!).

      As a person who speaks at -- and attends -- a lot of conferences, I'd
      like to remind you of a few tips I have learned along the way; I know
      there are some newbies on the list who are attending, so I do help
      this posting helps...

      http://www.implementingscrum.com/2008/03/04/Don%27t-Hibernate-Network-Seven-Conference-Survival-Tips-for-%20Geeks
      .

      Have fun!

      Thank you,

      - Mike Vizdos

      Contact Information

      Web: www.implementingscrum.com
      www.michaelvizdos.com
      AOL IM: MikeV Work

      =========
      For a complete list of my upcoming workshops and public appearances
      please visit www.michaelvizdos.com/enroll.