Re: [scrumdevelopment] Can Issues or Bugs considered as Backlog?

  • Joshua Jackson
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 31, 2008
      On Thu, Jul 31, 2008 at 9:40 PM, Gerry Kirk <gerry@...> wrote:
      > Hey Joshua,
      >
      > FYI our company has been hard at work on an open source scrum tool also,
      > written in Django. It's not released yet as we've only finished one
      > iteration of work, but we're already using it for internal projects, and
      > next week it'll be unleashed on client projects also. :)
      >
      > If you or anyone else is interested, send me an email at gerry@....
      >
      > We haven't discussed a date for making it available as an OS project. When
      > it's available, I'll post something to the list.

      Hi Gerry,

      Thanks for bringing this up to the surface. We haven't release ours
      either as it is not fully completed. But I thought it would be great
      to sound it the community just in case someone is interested in
      joining in the party. :) Let us know when you've released it so we can
      share thoughts on this.

      Best regards,

      --
      Setting a new landmark.