Agile 2008 on friendfeed, an experiment

  • Vladimir Blagojevic
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 29 12:56 AM
      Dear all,

      I hope this one matches the rulez of engagement. My apologies otherwise.

      I guess many people from this group are going to the Agile 2008
      conference. To make the experience even more enjoyable for everyone,
      my colleague and I created a room on friendfeed.com, one of the latest
      social aggregators, a kind of twitter on steroids.

      http://friendfeed.com/rooms/agile-2008

      The idea is to create a live feed of the conference where we can share
      our thoughts, comments, questions, organize get togethers, whatever.

      You are welcome to join. See you in Toronto.

      Best regards,
      Vladimir