Re: [scrumdevelopment] New technology in a Product

  • Peter Stevens
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 25, 2008
      Ilja Preuss wrote:
      Peter Stevens wrote:

      Hi everyone,

      I am preparing (what I hope will be) an agile RFP.

      My vision is to have a product on the market in 3 to 6 months from the
      start date. I would like to use some fancy RIA-Technolgy for the optimal
      user experience, but am wary of pushing too hard on this point or
      committing early to something which doesn't really work.

      Does anyone have any suggestions on how to deal with this problem?

      Define what the optimal user experience would be like - in terms of
      value to the users -, not how it should be implemented.

      Cheers, Ilja

      Hi Ilja,

      Vielen Dank! Actually the answer is so simple, it should have been obvious!

      Cheers,

      Peter
      --
      Peter Stevens, CSM