FW: Agile and Scrum - New events

  • John Seager
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 24, 2008
      From: UNICOM Seminars Ltd [mailto:announcements@...]
      Sent: Friday, July 25, 2008 5:46 AM
      To: Seager
      Subject: Agile and Scrum - New events

      Dear Mr. Seager,

      We have dramatically increased our range of Agile related events. In
      addition to the popular Agile Introduction workshop and Implementing Agile
      mini-conference we now also offer courses covering Agile Testing;
      Measurement for Agile Projects; Agile Scrum. Here is a list of October and
      November events:

      [ ] AGILE SCRUM AND TESTING STRATEGIES (workshop)
      London: 17 October repeated 5 December
      WWW.UNICOM.CO.UK/SCRUM

      [ ] AGILE: AN INTRODUCTION (workshop)
      London: 11 November 2008
      WWW.UNICOM.CO.UK/AGILEINTRO

      [ ] IMPLEMENTING AGILE (mini conference)
      London: 12 November 2008
      WWW.UNICOM.CO.UK/AGILEIMPLEMENTATION

      [ ] MEASUREMENT FOR AGILE PROJECTS (workshop)
      London: 12 November 2008
      WWW.UNICOM.CO.UK/AGILEMEASUREMENT

      [ ] AGILE TESTING (workshop)
      London: 13 November 2008
      WWW.UNICOM.CO.UK/AGILETESTING

      For information, please reply to this message and enter X in the boxes [ ]
      above next to the events of interest or you can view information on our full
      range of Agile events and download brochures directly from:
      WWW.UNICOM.CO.UK/AGILE

      COMMENTS FROM PREVIOUS DELEGATES:

      Here are a few comments from delegates at our previous Agile events:

      "Excellent content, very good presenters, interesting topics", Callcredit
      Ltd

      "Lot of good information and case studies, liked the networking and hearing
      other user experiences.", Royal Bank of Scotland

      "Very good introduction to Agile. Lot of good content, excellent speakers.",
      Whittington Management Services Ltd

      "Excellent presentations with real world examples. Given a really good
      insight with good ideas to take back to work with me.", iMeta technologies

      "Presenters use Agile! Not just trainers.", NHBC

      "Very Informative", Old Mutual Asset Managers

      "Good content and presenters - more engaging than many conferences I've been
      to!", BBC

      For more details of the programme or to download a brochure, please see
      WWW.UNICOM.CO.UK/AGILE if you are interested in attending, sponsoring or
      exhibiting at these events, please reply to this email, write to
      info@... or phone 01895 256 484.

      Kind regards

      Augustus Nmelu
      UNICOM Seminars Ltd
      UNICOM R&D House, One Oxford Road
      Uxbridge, UB9 4DA
      UK

      Tel: +44 (0) 1895 256 484
      www.unicom.co.uk

      UNSUBSCRIBE: UNICOM is committed to helping the environment by minimising
      its paper mailings through electronic marketing. We believe this information
      may be of interest to you but if you prefer NOT to be sent emails and wish
      to be removed from our electronic mailing list, please reply to this message
      and type REMOVE in the subject line