The Power of Scrum is its Restraint (re: traceability)

  • corey_ladas
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 16 12:51 PM
      The value of Scrum to me is the ability to map it to engineering
      processes covering a range of sophistication.

      I can assure you that in my world, traceability is quite necessary
      and useful. I find it a blessing, then, that I can apply a method
      like Scrum that solves certain kinds of problems for me, without
      also involving a laundry list of unrelated ideas that would not be
      appropriate for me.

      It would be very disappointing, then, to see the value of Scrum
      diluted by limiting the domain of its applicability for ideological
      reasons.

      -Corey