Scrumgathering Vienna, Early Bird - Last Day

  • Boris Gloger
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 15, 2004
      Dear Friends,

      Today is the LAST chance to benefit from the EARLY BIRD conditions for
      the Scrum Gathering 2004, Vienna.

      The costs for the Gathering are 200 Euro, if you register till today.
      As of tomorrow (CET) the costs for the Gathering will be 240 Euro.

      The Gathering will take place from 20.4.04 till 25.04.04, in Vienna. We
      will be guests of ONE (www.one.at). ONE will host our gathering in
      their meeting rooms, the very attractive SMART SPACE, a meeting
      location in the center of Vienna.

      20.04/21.04 Scrum Master Certification Class, please register directly
      at controlchaos.com (600 Euro)
      22.04/23.04 Scrum Gathering, please register at
      http://gathering.scrumalliance.org (200,- Euro; 240,- Euro)
      24.04/25.05 Scrum Sightseeing Program (30 to 40 Euro)

      During the coming days we will publish the detailed gathering program.
      As far as I can say, the following is being planned:

      We will have room for open space discussions, interesting speeches as
      well as Retrospective Facilitators - I am sure their insights will help
      us to improve our processes on a day to day basis.

      AND - It is YOUR Gathering - You are the success factor of this event.

      If you need a HOTEL or travel information please go to the website or
      send me an email - I will try to help you as much as I can.

      Once again, this is NOT a SCRUM MASTER ONLY Gathering. ANYONE who is
      interested in agile project management and agile software development
      is invited and will surely benefit from this event.

      I am looking forward to seeing you in Vienna

      Boris Gloger
      bgloger@...
      +43 699 1 699 4977

      The Scrum Gathering 2004 in Vienna, Austria
      http://gathering.scrumalliance.org

      Was ist Scrum?

      Scrum ist ein iterativer, incrementeller Management-Prozess
      für die Entwicklung von Produkten oder für das Managen von
      Arbeitspaketen.
      Dieser Prozess produziert am Ende einer
      Iteration ein potentiell auslieferbare Set von
      Funktionalitäten. Dieser Prozess ist team-orientiert,
      beinhaltet ein Anforderungs-Management und ist darauf
      ausgelegt, die Zusammenarbeit aller Beteiligten zu fördern.
      Details: http://www.controlchaos.com/Scrumo.htm