RE: [scrumdevelopment] RE: [APM] Re: Proposed Amendment to the Agile Manifesto (no, thanks)

  • Mike Beedle
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 12, 2004
      Steven:

      Yes, good point, "executable tests" are sort-of included in the
      "Working software over..." statement but in a very convoluted
      and non-obvious way, imo.

      "Executable tests" or even justs tests, are now such an integral part
      of doing Agile Software Development that is a pitty some
      explicit statement is not made about them, and how they relate to
      agility.

      That's the point I am trying to get accross,

      - Mike

      http://www.mikebeedle.com

      "I am always doing things I can't do, that's how I get to do them."

      --Pablo Picasso