Zaharko, Theresa is out of the office.

  • thzaharko@dsthealthsolutions.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 28, 2008
      I will be out of the office starting 06/28/2008 and will not return until
      07/07/2008.

      If it is urgent, please call my cell 717 703 7172

      This e-mail and any attachments are intended only for the
      individual or company to which it is addressed and may contain
      information which is privileged, confidential and prohibited from
      disclosure or unauthorized use under applicable law. If you are
      not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified
      that any use, dissemination, or copying of this e-mail or the
      information contained in this e-mail is strictly prohibited by the
      sender. If you have received this transmission in error, please
      return the material received to the sender and delete all copies
      from your system.