Re: [scrumdevelopment] Re: How to avoid gap between Sprint Planning meeting and the first Sprint meeting?

  • Nina Niskanen
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 25, 2008
      I'm confused; why can't the rest of the team have the stand-up without
      you or the other team member? Just because the SM or a team member is
      away, doesn't mean the rest of the team stop working, does it? They
      still need to communicate about what's going on don't they?

      Nina

      --
      I reject your reality and substitute my own.