[ANN] Agile Project Management in Methods & Tools Summer 2008 issue

  • ginitram
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 24, 2008
      Methods & Tools is a free e-newsletter for software developers, testers
      and project managers. Summer 2008 issue's content:
      * UML versus Domain-Specific Languages
      * We Increment to Adapt, We Iterate to Improve
      * Building Products with Acceptance TDD
      * Getting and Keeping Control over your Project

      60 pages of software development knowledge.

      To download or read this issue go to http://www.methodsandtools.com/