Re: [scrumdevelopment] UComics Postcard

  • Linda Rising
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 17, 2002
      I have one on the power of small frequent meetings coming out in STQE
      this month
      (or next month?). I'll let you know when I have a pdf on my web site.

      The Vasa story is great! I recommend the wonderful museum to anyone in the
      Stockholm area.

      The new agile NPO is collecting articles on its web site:

      http://www.agilealliance.com/home