RE: [scrumdevelopment] Any fellow Ozzies on this list

  • Richard Banks
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 5, 2008

      Hi (again) James,

      I’m here.  (mostly lurking – IM IN UR LIZTZ - REEDING UR POSTZ)

      -          Richard

      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 5, 2008
        Hi James,

        Welcome to the group. Just keep in touch and share your thoughts &
        experience.

        Cheers
        Fazley

        --- In scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com, "james@..." <james@...>
        wrote:

        > Hi Guys,
        >
        > Im pretty new to this list, just moved over to Brisbane, Australia
        last year form the UK where i used to work for Conchango.

        > Interested in talking/meeting any local scrum buddies.
        >
        > Cheers
        >
        > James

      • Leo Sandoval
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 5, 2008
          Hi James,

          Welcome. I'm new in this list too. I'm from Argentina and with my partners we are using Scrum for our project. We are newbies on Scrum XD

          Cheers
          Leo