Please help! Doctoral and practitioner research on agile organisations.

  • Ant Grinyer
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2008

      Hi all,

      I sent a call for participation to the group last week with respect to a short (5-10mins)online survey I am conducting for doctoral and practitioner research. This is a second call (plea, beg, desperate call – please help!) for participate in this research, to provide some enlightenment as to the types organisations that adopt agile methods such as SCRUM. The survey should only take 5-10mins of your time and can be found here:

      http://ou1211237011.agile-adoption.sgizmo.com

      This is NOT a marketing survey and is used for doctoral and practitioner research purposes. I myself have worked in the software industry for over 15 years, and I believe this research could provide some significant findings with respect the types of organisation more conducive to adopting agile methods. And of course, these findings will be shared with the group, if enough responses are returned.

      If you seek further evidence of my purposes please find my name at the Maths and Computing department at the Open University, UK .

      Your participation is greatly appreciated, so please join in.

      Thanks,
      Ant Grinyer

      -----
      Senior Business Analyst (Cegedim UK Pharmaceutical Solutions)
      Part-time doctoral candidate (The Open University)