Agile Model-Driven Development

  • Megan Brown
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 2, 2008

      BETTER SOFTWARE  MAGAZINE JUNE 2008 FEATURE ARTICLE
      Agile Model-Driven Development
      Scaling Agile to Meet the Needs of Real-World Projects
      By Scott Ambler and Celso Gonzalez

      Despite what you may have heard, modeling is an important part of agile software development. Sadly, it doesn’t get a lot of attention, even though it’s a fundamental technique for scaling agile to meet the needs of the real-world situations in which project teams regularly find themselves. It pays to think before you act, and modeling enables you to think through the critical, high-level issues that other techniques struggle to address.

      Read More:
      http://www.nxtbook.com/nxtbooks/sqe/bettersoftware0608/
      BETTER SOFTWARE BUG HUNT
      Better Software magazine has a bug on the loose!
      Search through the digital edition to find the bug.
      We’ll give you a clue, it’s red, has wings, is hidden in one of the articles, and will fly around the page when you find it.

      Find and click the bug before June 30 to be entered for a chance to win an iPod Shuffle*.
      Start the hunt today at http://www.nxtbook.com/nxtbooks/sqe/bettersoftware0608/

      *Offer valid for US residents only, contest ends June 30, 2008. Winner will be notified via email by July 3, 2008.

    • David H.
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 2, 2008
        On Mon, Jun 2, 2008 at 5:15 PM, Megan Brown <mbrown@...> wrote:
        > BETTER SOFTWARE MAGAZINE JUNE 2008 FEATURE ARTICLE
        > Agile Model-Driven Development
        > Scaling Agile to Meet the Needs of Real-World Projects
        > By Scott Ambler and Celso Gonzalez

        sigh....

        Could we please put a [ANN] Tag in such postions so my filter catches
        them? That would be very nice. Thank you very much

        -d

        benefit and harm." - Sun Tzu