Re: [scrumdevelopment] Scrum Team Management in a Game Developing Company

  • David H.
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 2, 2008
      Well Andreas

      I am in a similar situation, if you want to give me a shout off the
      list then we can probably have a more in depth chat and share our
      findings with everyone else./

      -d

      benefit and harm." - Sun Tzu
    • Nigel Baker
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 2, 2008
        Hi Andreas,

        Electronic Arts did a presentation at the UK Scrum Gathering. I missed
        most of it as I was on the phone to a headhunter at the time. (whoops)

        There maybe some information on it, at the SA main site. The
        presentations normally get placed there. (Having said that, if you are
        from EA that probably won't help!)

        Regards,

        Nigel Baker
        Agile Coach
        CST

        --- In scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com, "David H." <dmalloc@...> wrote:

        > Well Andreas
        >
        > I am in a similar situation, if you want to give me a shout off the
        > list then we can probably have a more in depth chat and share our
        > findings with everyone else./
        >
        > -d
        >

        > --
        > Sent from gmail so do not trust this communication.
        > Do not send me sensitive information here, ask for my none-gmail
        accounts.

        > "Therefore the considerations of the intelligent always include both
        > benefit and harm." - Sun Tzu

      • Michael James
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 6, 2008
          Since (unfortunately) there wasn't much response here, you
          might also try this group:

          http://groups.google.com/group/Agile-Game-Development

          --mj