RE: [scrumdevelopment] Re: Getting everything tested by the end of a Sprint

  • Ken Schwaber
    Message 1 of 90 , May 30 12:18 PM

      Intuit and other large software enterprises can turn around a new release in one day. They figured out how to make regression less than huge, to the regret of their competition.

      Ken

      Message 90 of 90 , May 31 6:53 AM

        We know have enough compelling success stories in various industries that the value proposition is that if you don’t do Scrum or something that provides its benefits, your company will either go out of business or have to subcontract to a company that has done the hard work to achieve the benefits. Scrum isn’t magic;  it is the illuminating framework within which the very hard work of self-improvement occurs. Either you do it, or you are left in dust.

        Ken