Re: [scrumdevelopment] Scrum Gathering Registration "Open"

  • Boris Gloger
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 3, 2004
      On 3. Mär 2004, at 19:35, Brad Grant wrote:

      > The Scrum Gathering Europe will take place between April 20th and
      > April 25th, 2004 in beautiful Vienna, Austria.
      >
      > http://gathering.scrumalliance.org
      >
      > Scrum Gathering 2004 Program Committee

      Dear Friends,

      I would like to take the opportunity to invite (Spam ;-) you again to
      our Scrum Gathering 2004 in Vienna. The Gathering will be held in a
      very family like atmosphere (if all my planning (speculation) will
      become true (I have still some troubles ;-)).

      We will have great speakers and discussion partners, Mr. Retrospective,
      Diana Larsen, Ken Schwaber, Joseph Pelrine, Esther Derby, AND last but
      not least YOU!!

      There will be plenty of opportunities to talk, to present, to discuss
      and what ever you would like to do.

      This Gathering is supposed to be an opportunity for us to discuss
      face2face about all the issues we normally discuss in our email lists
      like scrumdevelopment, agileprojectmanagement, etc.

      Another IMPORTANT aspect is that I this will be not only an event from
      Scrumies for Scrumies but for ALL persons who want to discuss _agile
      project management_ methodologies. So I will try to invite not only
      agile minded people but traditional project managers and developers
      that want to have a look. So we will be able to see the world through
      their eyes also.

      And --- this event is THE opportunity to create a community of Scrum
      Masters, to contact each other face2face, to discuss things like, how
      can we promote CSM as a value, how can we utilize the fact that we are
      not alone but a community. Ken wants to do some discussion only for
      Scrum Masters.

      You will find registration informations, pricing, hotel
      recommendations, a first draft of the sightseeing programm and event
      activities, the speakers corner and and and on our Scrum Gathering
      Site.

      So now....

      Go to http://gathering.scrumalliance.org/ to _register_.

      AND REGISTER NOW.

      In case you have questions, complains bgloger@...

      and PLEASE give this invitation further to you friends, collegues,
      partners, ....

      See you in Vienna

      Boris
    • Ken Schwaber
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 3, 2004
        My company, ADM, will sponsor the conference for $3,000.
        Ken

        Kautz, G. HP; Gerhard Tomicek; Gerald Kautz, G. HP; Helmut Oswald;
        Ackermann Gerhard; chris@...; Cornelia Edinger; Peter Lieber;
        leupold; ips; ViennaAfterwork; Robert Holler; Hofer Robert; Ralf Tönder;
        Ebert, Renate; jean E Tabaka; paul Petralia; Retro Yahoo
        Subject: Re: [scrumdevelopment] Scrum Gathering Registration "Open"

        Yahoo! Groups Links