Scrum Gathering Registration "Open"

  • Brad Grant
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 3, 2004
      The Scrum Gathering Europe will take place between April 20th and
      April 25th, 2004 in beautiful Vienna, Austria.

      http://gathering.scrumalliance.org

      Scrum Gathering 2004 Program Committee
    • Boris Gloger
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 3, 2004
        On 3. Mär 2004, at 19:35, Brad Grant wrote:

        > The Scrum Gathering Europe will take place between April 20th and
        > April 25th, 2004 in beautiful Vienna, Austria.
        >
        > http://gathering.scrumalliance.org
        >
        > Scrum Gathering 2004 Program Committee

        Dear Friends,

        I would like to take the opportunity to invite (Spam ;-) you again to
        our Scrum Gathering 2004 in Vienna. The Gathering will be held in a
        very family like atmosphere (if all my planning (speculation) will
        become true (I have still some troubles ;-)).

        We will have great speakers and discussion partners, Mr. Retrospective,
        Diana Larsen, Ken Schwaber, Joseph Pelrine, Esther Derby, AND last but
        not least YOU!!

        There will be plenty of opportunities to talk, to present, to discuss
        and what ever you would like to do.

        This Gathering is supposed to be an opportunity for us to discuss
        face2face about all the issues we normally discuss in our email lists
        like scrumdevelopment, agileprojectmanagement, etc.

        Another IMPORTANT aspect is that I this will be not only an event from
        Scrumies for Scrumies but for ALL persons who want to discuss _agile
        project management_ methodologies. So I will try to invite not only
        agile minded people but traditional project managers and developers
        that want to have a look. So we will be able to see the world through
        their eyes also.

        And --- this event is THE opportunity to create a community of Scrum
        Masters, to contact each other face2face, to discuss things like, how
        can we promote CSM as a value, how can we utilize the fact that we are
        not alone but a community. Ken wants to do some discussion only for
        Scrum Masters.

        You will find registration informations, pricing, hotel
        recommendations, a first draft of the sightseeing programm and event
        activities, the speakers corner and and and on our Scrum Gathering
        Site.

        So now....

        Go to http://gathering.scrumalliance.org/ to _register_.

        AND REGISTER NOW.

        In case you have questions, complains bgloger@...

        and PLEASE give this invitation further to you friends, collegues,
        partners, ....

        See you in Vienna

        Boris
      • Ken Schwaber
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 3, 2004
          My company, ADM, will sponsor the conference for $3,000.
          Ken

          Kautz, G. HP; Gerhard Tomicek; Gerald Kautz, G. HP; Helmut Oswald;
          Ackermann Gerhard; chris@...; Cornelia Edinger; Peter Lieber;
          leupold; ips; ViennaAfterwork; Robert Holler; Hofer Robert; Ralf Tönder;
          Ebert, Renate; jean E Tabaka; paul Petralia; Retro Yahoo
          Subject: Re: [scrumdevelopment] Scrum Gathering Registration "Open"

          Yahoo! Groups Links