Re: [ann] The Road from Project Manager to Agile Coach

  • lyssaadkins
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 30 11:48 AM
      Chris -

      This is my video, so I'll let you know what was in my head. I use
      the terms ScrumMaster and Agile Coach interchangeably (I know not
      everyone does). I intended the material to be applicable to either,
      whatever you call them. I think novice ScrumMasters can benefit from
      the video, even though many of the things in it are "advanced dance
      moves." Coaches of coaches and experienced people starting up teams
      can certainly benefit, I would hope very directly, from the ideas in
      it.

      Glad you found it useful.
      Lyssa

      --- In scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com, "Chris Brookins"
      <chris@...> wrote:

      > Great video! (at least part 1)
      >
      > Do people feel everything presented in the video applies equally
      to Scrum
      > Masters or just Agile Coaches? I'm defining Agile Coaches in the
      strict
      > sense as people who coach agile teams including other Scrum
      Masters.

      > If not, what in this video doesn't apply to just a Scrum Master?
      e.g. I