Re: [scrumdevelopment] How to share the taskboard between different locations?

  • Rob Park
    Message 1 of 13 , Apr 27 6:34 AM
      One thing to consider is that a physical task board (especially something like a magnetic white board) really affords you the luxury of flexibility.  The problem with a lot of tools is that you are pushed into their way of doing things.  Some are of course more flexible than others, but we've just been using a simple wiki for months and we are constantly modifying how we manage our sprint page.

      It's just another simple, cheap alternative.

      .rob.

      On Tue, Apr 22, 2008 at 11:47 PM, allanharsmann <aha@...> wrote:

      Hi,

      I am working with a Scrum team that is split between two locations.
      Right now there is no physical taskboard, because of difficulties
      sharing the information on the board (post-it notes lose a lot when
      viewed through a webcam).

      The team recently started using Scrum, and is facing several
      challenges, some of which can be resolved if task information can be
      shared better.

      What is the best way to do share the taskboard between differed locations?

      Looking forward to your input - thanks.

      Best regards,
      Allan