Re: [scrumdevelopment] Scrum adoption in China

  • Jacky Li
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 24, 2008
      Hi, Larry,

      Thanks for your advice, I'll try to do the investigation more deeply. and yes, I'm doing my test to finish the translation of Scrum and XP from the Trenches a.s.a.p

      BR

      On Fri, Apr 25, 2008 at 8:20 AM, Larry Cai <larry.caiyu@...> wrote:

      Interest articles,

      And I want to know more
      * the size of the people using scrum (10 people or 200 people)
      * whether they use consultant to do it ? it is important to do it correct in beginning
      * how the mature of the team before using scrum ( TDD, quality ? automation, ? CI ?)

      Will be more interesting to look detail into company one by one and discuss on how to solve it in the community.

      Hopefully we can see more Scrum information on InfoQ. ( drive to translate Scrum and XP from the Trenches ;-)

      rgs/larry

      On Fri, Apr 18, 2008 at 11:02 AM, Jacky Li <veryfaint@...> wrote:

      Hi, all

      I just finished an investigation on how scrum is adopted in China, and picked 5 cases into an article, which is published here:

      http://www.infoq.com/articles/Agile-adoption-study-china

      Hopefully you can enjoy it!

      Best Regards

      --