Re: [scrumdevelopment] Re: Online CSM training

  • Mark Levison
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 7, 2008
      I might also add that I know more than a few CST's who would give their eye tooth for the chance to deliver training in Melbourne. Find a few others who're interested in the training and you can probably make it worth someone's while.

      Mark

      On Wed, Apr 2, 2008 at 6:42 AM, Vikrama Dhiman <vickydhiman@...> wrote:
      Wow! Thats news.

      All I can say is wait for your chance. I don't see how a current CSM course design would adapt itself to an online module at all.

      Thanks

      ckanair <CKANAIR@...> wrote:
      Hi Vikrama,
      The PMP courses also typically involve group exercises and live
      examples however having a online training option while compromising
      on some of the real time interaction, provides flexibility and cost
      benefits.
      I am based in Australia and scrum training sessions are held at a
      location convenient to me (which happens to be Melbourne) only once
      in 5-6 months!

      Regards
      Anu
      --- In scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com, Vikrama Dhiman
      <vickydhiman@...> wrote:

      > Hi Anu:
      >
      > CSM courses are designed differently. You not only get some
      theoretical training but Live examples and do lot of group exercises
      [at least that was what our group did].

      > If you are in India, I suggest you find a course near you at
      www.goodagile.com

      > Thanks
      >
      > ckanair <CKANAIR@...> wrote:
      > Hi,
      > Are there any online Scrum Master training options leading to CSM
      > certification similar to PMP Prep training options?
      >
      > Cheers
      > Anu

      Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost.

      One Year of Scrum: Lessons Learned
      http://www.notesfromatooluser.com/2007/10/one-year-of-scr.html
      Aperture vs. Lightroom - best comparisons
      http://www.notesfromatooluser.com/2007/02/aperture_vs_lig.html
      Customer Retention Department - Vonage Customer Service Sucks
      http://www.notesfromatooluser.com/2007/06/customer_retent.html