Re: Book Recommendation

  • Doug
    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 4, 2008
      Agile and Iterative Development, A Managers Guide (Larman) A good
      high-level overview of Agile and its value to customers and
      stakeholders. I used this book to help 'sell' Agile development when
      we started up with the process a couple of years ago. It talks a lot
      about the business value of using Agile.

      --- In scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com, Michael Wollin <yahoo@...>
      wrote:

      > I grabbed the Jim Highsmith Agile Project Management book from the
      > local Borders today and skimmed it. It's perfect, exactly the
      right
      > tone and the right level for my audience. I love it.
      >
      > Thanks for all the suggestions.
      >
      > Michael
      >
      > On Apr 3, 2008, at 4:14 PM, Michael Wollin wrote:
      >
      > The executive in charge of my group requested that I recommend
      three
      > books
      > that summarize agile (or scrum) from a customer perspective and
      also a
      > product manager perspective. I have chosen the two books from Mike
      Cohn