Wrapping scrum around Strategic planning exercise...

  • D
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2 12:32 PM
      I've been asked to help out as a scrum master on a strategic planning
      team and I'm trying to bridge the gap between scrum for a software
      development to scrum for releasing a statement. I'm working on some
      user stories and having a hard time at that level. Anybody ever do
      something similar or have a reference to material I can soak up. Thanks.