Re: What are Scrum's top Impediments

  • Joseph Little
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1, 2008
      Hi,

      Let me be clear. Scrum is great (at least in my opinion). I think
      Scrum has had a great impact and will have a greater impact. But I am
      impatient and at least want to be relentless in pursuit of perfection.
      So, the impediments I refer to are only to Scrum's greater, better,
      faster adoption or more fruitful use.

      I wanted to raise these questions (below) again, in advance of the
      ScrumGathering in Chicago.

      Thanks, Joe

      --- In scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com, Joseph Little <jhlittle@...>