[ANN]: Logical Thinking Process Course taught by Bill Dettmer

  • Christoph Steindl
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30, 2008
      Please resist your initial tempation to flame this posting.

      We're hosting a 6-day Jonah course taught by Bill Dettmer from June
      25-27 and June 30-July 2, 2008 in Linz, Austria (Europe).

      I've taken this course two years ago, built our own company strategy
      under his guidance, understood our (by-then) most important problems
      and how to resolve them. We're now a comfortably growing business, so
      I can testify that it paid handsomely for us.

      I know that there is a growing attention to the Theory of Constraints
      even in the agile camp. If you always wanted to know how what's really
      behind the Theory of Constraints, Bill's the one person to go to!

      Whoever experienced Bill as a teacher, can tell you that you get a lot
      value for the buck.

      If you can take 6 days off from your daily work - that's a perfect
      opportunity to learn and grow.

      Full information is available at http://www.catalysts.cc/?id=jonah

      Best wishes,
      Christoph Steindl