Re: [scrumdevelopment] Agile in "no software development" projects

  • Brad Appleton
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 28, 2008
      Preston Smith's book and website "Flexible Development" is entirely
      about the application of "Agile" to non-software disciplines.

      See a summary+review of the book in the Dec 2007 article at:
      <<http://www.agilejournal.com/articles/featured-books.html>>

      And see the author's website at http://flexibledevelopment.com/
      --
      Brad Appleton <brad {AT} bradapp.net>