RE: [scrumdevelopment] A presentation on reviving spec docs and avoiding iterative development

  • Mark Graybill
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 27, 2008
      Not to put the guy down, but judging from this one post, I don't think his
      level of thinking is sufficient enough to worry about - or even make it
      worth it to respond (although I did).

      In the real world his metaphors and narrow world view likely will quickly
      expose his limitations and he'll run into roadblocks in his career if he
      cannot expand his thinking.