Re: What is a ScrumMaster worth?

  • Joseph Little
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 26, 2008
      Hi,

      One apology, sort of. Scrum was built to help teams increase
      productivity by 5x to 10x. In discussion of the algorithm I assumed a
      2x productivity gain in one year. Wanted to be conservative (low,
      easily attained...although not universally attained).

      My experience is if you talk about what really can be achieved, people
      feel it is unrealistic. This is a dilemma we should talk about more.
      And get more data on, so it becomes more a factual discussion than an
      argument of opinions. (We as a community are of course continuing to
      collect more and more data already.)

      Thanks, Joe

      --- In scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com, Joseph Little <jhlittle@...>

      <http://agileconsortium.blogspot.com/2008/03/whats-scrummaster-worth.html>here.