Looking for Intro Training in Portland, Maine

  • SJPlante
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 10, 2008
      I apologize if this is the wrong place for an inquiry like this but the
      company I work for is interested in having someone come to the office
      to give a one day Intro to Scrum class. We'll most likely be sending a
      few people to Boston for CSM training but we'd also like to have in-
      house intro training provided for everyone else. If anyone has a
      recommendation or can point me in the right direction it would be
      greatly appreciated.

      Thanks,
      Jason