What would you like to teach recruiters so that they can write better job specs to attract "scrum" affine employees?

  • David H.
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 7 2:05 PM
      Hello all.

      This message is a carried over discussion from
      http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/extremeprogramming/message/140679
      I basically asked, which trigger patterns you use to identify a job
      specification to be of interest to you. Especially paying attention to
      the fact that they might be not as "agile" as they make themselves
      look. I wanted to understand what recruiters can learn and how the
      ones in my company can restructure our efforts in recruiting to
      attract more passionate people with interests in scrum and Xp or lean.

      What do you do? How do you judge very quickly whether you want to
      submit your CV?

      -d

      benefit and harm." - Sun Tzu