Sr. Java Developer jobs(2)

  • Rocky Mehta
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6, 2008
      Hi,

      We are an IT consulting firm and one of our core competencieis is on Agile/Scrum projects.  Our client (a DC Metro accessible organization) for whom we provided Scrum methodology support, is now in need of 2 Sr. Java Developers.  See details below:

      Sr. Java Developers (7-9 yrs exp)
      Skills Required:  J2EE/Struts/Hibernate/JBoss
      Senior/lead developer needed for redesign and rebuild of social networking component of high traffic, hight visibility public facing website. Strong communication skills, with the ability to make design decisions and articulate them to a group of more junior developers.

      Please let me know if you have any questions, or need more information.

      Thanks,
      Rocky
      703-281-4646