Toward...Business Value

  • Joseph Little
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6, 2008
      Hi,

      As my friends know, Business Value is a subject of keen interest to me.  Perhaps I think there's a lot more juice there than we have squeezed so far.

      I do not belong to any one school of business value.  I think each of several approaches has much to offer.

      Anyway, several recent conversations led me to write a blog piece.  I titled it "Toward a General Theory of Business Value".  Perhaps I had Einstein on the brain (not that there's anything wrong with that).  While the title may sound abstract, I hope you find the piece of practical use.  Here: Agile & Business

      I would appreciate your comments on it.

      Thanks, Joe