Re: [scrumdevelopment] Re: How to handle legacy projects

  • Jeppe N. Madsen
    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 4, 2008
      On Mon, 03 Mar 2008, woynam wrote:

      > Measure, and adapt. It should only take a few iterations to get a feel
      > for how much time is being spent supporting the legacy system. If you
      > keep updating the average, then each new Sprint should have a good
      > idea how much time should be alloted for the upcoming iteration.

      Thank you for all the responses. The amount of quality feedback on this
      list is quite amazing!

      Basically we're doing both planned and unplanned work (not
      anticipating a lot though). For the planned work, I think we can
      manage to include an amount of story points proportional to the amount
      of resources assigned.

      For the unplanned work, we'll add them to the top of the list as
      suggested previously.

      rgds
      Jeppe