Re: Consistent sprint lengths

  • andybrandt_dot_net
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 4, 2008
      Hi!

      --- In scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com, tony pagliocco >
      > The books I've read have all said that sprint go 4 weeks , but our
      team is using 2 week sprints since we started and find them working well.

      Same here. We started with 4 weeks but it didn't work well. On Mike
      Cohn's advice we switched to 2 weeks and it worked great for more than
      a year now on few projects. But now on one project we've even switched
      to 1 week sprints and first impressions of the team are quite positive.

      Best regards,
      Andy

      > Tony
      >
      > CJ <laraidah@...> wrote:
      > Why is consistent sprint length so important? Are there
      exceptions
      > (like different points in the project)?

      Try it now.