RE: [scrumdevelopment] The Scrum book

  • Mike Beedle
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 28, 2002
      Mike:

      Thanks for the info on your project.  Just as I had guessed, there are many more people that run
      multiple projects using Scrum.

      There is so much to document about what we, Scrum and Agile practitioners do and have done
      regarding managing multiple projects, that the real challenge is choosing a digestible, coherent and
      more or less complete set of experience and practices.

      Btw, I am planning to advertise and make available drafts in this list as I make progress,

      - Mike