AW: [scrumdevelopment] I need some help from you

  • Heber Ferraz-Leite
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 29, 2008
      Well ... what kind of help are you looking for exactly?

      If you want to know more about scrum go to www.scrumalliance.org ... or just look it up in wikipedia.

      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 1 5:28 AM
        Hi Duvan

        Besides scrumdevelopment, you should try
        http://groups.yahoo.com/group/laasd
        laasd stand for latin america agile software delevomplent. Oddly enough,
        it is a Spanish speaking list :)

        It is not restricted to Scrum, but the list started with CSMs from
        Argentina and Chile, so Scrum is a strong trend.

        Saludos!

        Juan Gabardini

        --- In scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com, "duvanbarros" <duvanbarros@...>
        wrote:

        > Hi guys,
        > I'm Duvan Barros from Santa Marta, Colombia. My English is not exactly
        > good but I'm making my best.
        > I'm majoring in System Engineering (in the last semester), and
        > developing my final proyect.
        > I read some about scrum and I found you, I would like to known if you
        > are able to help me.
        > I hope you accept, thank you

      • Mark Saffell
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 1 5:44 AM