Re: [scrumdevelopment] Fwd: IMPACTS OF COOPERATION AND COMPETITION AT WORK ON CITIZENSHIP BEHAVIOUR, PERFORMANCE & WELL-BEING

  • James Briant
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2, 2008
      Well, question two certainly seems to miss the point. Our company is extremely aggressive in the market, we focus strongly on shipping, and we do so by having a great team that cooperates effectively. Scrum emphasizes both.

      On Feb 2, 2008 3:47 AM, thomas lissajoux <thomas@...> wrote:

      Hi everyone,

      I want to point you to an international survey studying the effects of
      cooperation on work conditions, and discriminating agile teams/companies.

      Here it is :
      http://freeonlinesurveys.com/rendersurvey.asp?sid=bci7rnwbo7kkfsr389269

      The results will be very interesting for the community, gaining some insight
      on how cooperative really are agile teams (vs non agile organizations).

      Thanks for helping to promote this study.
      (sorry if you receive duplicates as I crossposted to several groups)

      Thomas Lissajoux
      Systemes Agiles - Agile Coaching
      web// www.systemesagiles.com