Re: Release Date Projection

  • Michael James
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 1, 2008
      (addendum)

      I also saw an online shopping company use these measurements
      to realize they would not get their full-blown website replacement
      done in time for the Christmas shopping season. They were
      able to detect this months beforehand and make strategic
      business decisions.

      What would have happened otherwise? Probably the "belief in
      magic" right up to the point the site falls over the day after
      Thanksgiving.

      --mj