Re: Knowledge sharing.

  • Mike Sutton
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 29, 2008
      Oh yeah... the other thing I did - when I was leaving a company and I
      had a lot of domain/architecture knowledge in my head was to take the
      last week off...

      update the model design - draw some pretty pictures and provide an
      audio commentary of what each thing was doing

      do a recorded (screen recording) walkthrough of the application and
      record (as far as I could remember) how each bit was built.

      Basically be creative with screen capture, video, audio narratives and
      so on.

      You learn techniques from cultures that have developed oral traditions
      to pass on knowledge (through storytelling, drama, drawings etc) from
      generation to generation - which is afterall what this is!

      cheers (again!)
      mike