Re: KC Overland Park KS

  • chri5le0n
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 28, 2008
      The group is still around, the next meeting is at KC Masterpiece in
      Overland Park on 2/6/2008 at 6:30 PM.

      I would be interested in starting a new group!

      --- In scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com, Mark Saffell <masaffell@...>
      wrote:

      > I signed up and volunteered for some task. However, no one has
      contacted me; is this group dissolved? I would be interested if anyone
      would like to start a new one.
      > -MAS

      Try it now.