Re: [scrumdevelopment] Team Turnover on Transition

  • Nicholas Cancelliere
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 28, 2008

      The team I'm working with right now started out with 4, we hired 4 and lost 3 throughout the process, we're at 5 now.

      Nicholas

      On Jan 25, 2008, at 5:36 AM, Mike Sutton wrote:

      The legacy of waterfall is the screwed up mindset of management and
      the demotivation of teams (argue all you like!)

      But when a team/organisation starts a transition, some of the
      existing people (management and Teams) cannot get on with the new
      'sheriff' in town (agile) - it offends their experiences/expectations/
      egos and inevitably they leave the organisation.

      Has anyone got experiences of teams that have lost significant
      numbers due to agile practices (both process and engineering) or
      their side effects (like increased visibility, better accountability
      and collective ownership....). By lost I mean resigned/reassigned.

      cheers
      mike
      csm.csp.cspo.certified.certifiable.

      Yahoo! Groups Links