Build & Test Tasks

  • Christy Zuzelo
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 28, 2008

      Hello,

      Our team is struggling to break out tasks into ways that keep all the team members as productive as possible.  QA is still light on work in the beginning of the Sprint, and IT is light at the end of the Sprint (aka – we have mini-waterfalls during the Sprint).

      I don’t have an IT or QA background, but I feel like there has to be a way to break out tasks so that we are collaborating more to collectively get the PB items done.  The team (3 Java programmers, 2 QA engineers & 1 analyst) isn’t convinced and is looking for practical examples.  Specifically, they are looking for ways to break the Java development into testable chunks.  Not sure if this matters, but we use RPG as the backend and Java frontend.

      Thanks in advance.

      Christy