Ukraine is looking for a CST

  • Alexey Krivitsky
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 26, 2008
      Dear trainers,

      Over the last couple of months, scrum.com.ua has been collecting a list of attendees for next CSM class(es).

      Now we have enough people and we are looking for someone who would like to run a class in Kyiv, Ukraine in March-April. Being a coach I'd gladly assist running the class.

      This is quite urgent as we need to come up with dates and pricing, or otherwise we might lose the people.
      Please contact me off the list.

      Thank you!

      --
      Alexey Krivitsky,