Re: [scrumdevelopment] Re: SCRUM architecture for complex components

  • mpkirby
    Message 1 of 16 , Jan 26, 2008

      > Thanks for the counter arguments. What I presented above was what my
      > boss told me when we were discussing adopting scrum. I am of the
      > opinion that you should be able to break things down too. I guess I
      > will post after I have made the arguments up the chain.

      I would think that the "demo" would be some kind of programmer
      documentation / presentation, where you show how users code using the
      new library for a variety of dummy applications.

      Ultimately you might use the work product as a training / sales pitch
      for the new library.

      At the very least, you have a set of reference implementations /
      examples for people to use to understand how to program using the
      library (think the java tutorials & examples)

      Mike