Re: [scrumdevelopment] Agile Budgeting, Customer2Team relations

  • Vikrama Dhiman
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 3, 2008
      >> P.S. - Before I was working on-line with in house team they had fixed
      price per month

      Why can't you continue doing this?

      "n.filippov" <n.filippov@...> wrote:
      Hi All,

      I'm working with Scrum in Russia.
      It's Ok for team building practices and engineering practices from XP,
      but i have some problems with Customer2Team relations.

      Can you help to see life cycle of project Budgeting, pricing, and so
      on include periods for money transfer...

      P.S. - Before I was working on-line with in house team they had fixed
      price per month

      Best Regards, Nikita M Filippov
      http://www.nfilippo v.ru