Immediate Scrum Master Opening

  • Jobe Lloyd
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 2, 2008

      We have an immediate opening for a junior to mid level Scrum Master.  The position is San Francisco based and we will strongly prefer local candidates.

      More information can be found here:

      http://www.perpetual.com/jobs/production/technical_project_manager

      A little about Perpetual, we are a game development and publishing company.  The position is with the Platform team, which is a Java based enterprise application.  More details on the platform here:

      http://www.perpetual.com/platform/

      Thanks,

      Jobe